On a similar vein, there is one I remember from my Girls Scout days, that my daughter still brings up and I'm sure will be part of my granddaughters vocabulary before she learns to say "granny"! It's played in a group, while alternating clapping your own hands, then slapping your own thighs in rhythm. It's usually done while sitting "Indian style" around a campfire and having one person lead and have the rest repeat each line on the beats. It's nonsensical words, but they work to the rhythm. Now remember, one person says a line, then the rest repeat it, then the one says the next line, and so forth:

Flea!

Flea, fly!

Flea, fly, flo!

A veesta!

Cooma lotta, cooma lotta, cooma latta veesta!

Oh, no no no not the veesta!

Eeny meeny, desa meany, ooo alla walla meany, exa meany, zalla meany, ooo alla walla meany!

Beep, biddly oaten doaten doe doe da deeten datten SHHHHHHHH!

OMG....I am laughing so hard I have tears streaming down my cheeks! Trying to spell this out was a riot! I think it must lose something in the translation, and it dawned on me as I was typing it, that the first four lines and the last line are spoken, but the rest has a melody to it. Hey, Sparteye, you think we could have a campfire at Wordapalooza! so I can properly demonstrate this one? Of course, we better all bring a cane or walking stick so we can get up off the ground after sitting on the ground with our legs crossed!