I remember a time, about 3 years ago, a close friend needed a car to leave town. So I gave it to her. No really, the whole thing, I did not lend it to her. Two Days later it snowed like crazy and the car was buried under a foot and a half of snow, and the city plows gave it an extra layer of wet dirty snow (just for fun, I guess). It was the end of the second day after the snow and she called me at work to tell me she needed to use the car that evening. I walked the long way home that evening, stopping for a cup of joe to help me with the extra burst of life I needed for shoveling snow, and as I approached the space which my car was parked, I could see it was gone and a row of huge trailers was parked in its spot. "Early Edition" (TV Show) was filming in my 'hood, and the city tow trucks had moved my car.

They cleaned it off and towed it around the corner leaving it in front of my house.

(5) Stan Getz Corcovado (Quiet Nights of Quiet Stars)

Alex - I had a chance to hear Stan play in 1990, he still had *it. 'Corcovado' is one of my favorites, as well.

ps. *Enigma wants 'Getz' to be 'geyser'

pps. We all should define beauty differently!