3.5!

BTW, Max...I'm searching for documentation of this (that's how I came across the other nuclear data)...thought I had it in my own files my can't seem to find it. But I presented this information, along with the problem of hurricane flooding, concerning the Salem Nuclear Complex for discussion at one of the freeholder nemeetings, quoting from a documented study (governmental, scientifc, or both). The problem is, the Artifical Island which holds one of the reactors is perched directly over an old fault line, so is even more susceptible to seismic shocks there. The rest of the compex sits over the faultline as well, but, of course, the vulnerability of that artifical island is of the utmost concern. A temblor of much greater force would be required to severely damage the plants built ashore. We actually had a 2.7 tremor on that faultline just three or four years ago, at the height of the campaign to close the plants down before deregulation (which we lost, try to fight PSE&G). Since there was so much focus on the issue then anyway, those 8 seismic points weren't very amusing at the time...I mean, no one wants to be proven right about this.

The Only WO'N!