?Siht si gnirts hcihw - trpos ,yad'G"

I submit that this is a perfectly proper string for my short course in Cockney Back-slang - (which you have not quite managed, although you are working on the right lines.)

The distinctive Australian accent is derived, at least partly, from exactly the same source as is the accent of the East End of London (the only area that can truly be called Cockney: it does NOT really apply to all residents of that great city.)
East London was populated mainly by internal immigration from Essex, Suffolk and, to a lesser extent, Norfolk, (the area generally is aka "East Anglia) and the disctinctive Cockney "twang" is an adaptation of the East Anglian accent.
During the upheavals of the Nineteenth century in England, there was, from time to time, much unemployment and social distress in East Anglia (and indeed, many other places.) One remedy was for philanthropists, churches (espec. Non-conformist ones) Trades Unions and other organisations to sponsor emigration to the Colonies. The colony most favoured by East Anglia was Australia and very large numbers of immigrants came from that part of England, bringing their distinctive "twang" with them, of course.
So Cockney and Austrlain have a lot in common, as far as their linguistic roots are concerned.

Therefore, lessons in Cockney vocabulary and usage, I submit, are not out of place in this string.

Maverick, your bit of back slang should more properly be transcribed thus:
"Yadggee, torps -which ingstree is this?"

Not all words inverted - mainly nouns and verbs, and word order maintained. It is the sounds that are inverted and corrupted/adapted for greater euphony.

But as a first attempt it shows sympathy for the genre - C+