Too bad Ann ruined that. Ewein

Ann didn't ruin it. Kieva ruined his relationship with Ann, and as a result, Ann doesn't want him as a guest in her house.

Ann clearly states her reasons, and her thinking.. this should have been between Ann and Ken. ken has taken it public, and started the post with You crude, bullying children should be ashamed of yourselves.-- those are ken's words, that ken posted.. blaming god only know who.

the post ken made included a copy of a mail (not email) he went to the effort to type it all out again. (and we have to trust himthat he hasn't left anything out.)

so Ken went to a big effort to blame everybody, for something that one person did, and she did it because she seems to feel (and this if from reading her letter,) that ken might not get along with everyone, and would bring discord to her house. He certainly has brought discord to this place. he made an effort to bring discord. i wouldn't expect anything else from him in person.

i don't want to go to a party that is advesarial. it seems to me, that ken is uncomfortalbe unless things are advesarial-- I can only guess that is why he keeps behaving the way he does.