>Could you please supply a pair of cites to my posts -- one professing a principle, and one which you believe to be in conflict with that principle?

"If you are unwillng to have your hurtful words seen -- if you would be ashamed to have others know you wrote them -- then don't write them."

Keiva
(addict)
Wed Oct 3 23:08:45 2001

bel, we are each of us imperfect, and there are times when each of us will act unkindly -- your strong post some time ago to shoshannah, for example. Could it be that you have perhaps overreacted here?

Such vehemence, in the past, drove shoshannah away from this board.

Shoshannah's last post:
Shoshannah
(member)
Sat Sep 22 08:21:10 2001
Re: around the world

Cap - hi and thanks for the welcome! I'm not really able to spend much time on this boad or anywhere on the net these days as my job with the Jerusalem Foundation keeps me very very busy! But this is an important time here and everywhere, so I took a peek at what folks were saying... which prompted my posting on this thread.

---------

and then there was the sad episode of your casting about to identify the "spammer", which culminated in your suggestion that it was Elizabeth, based on your shrewd discovery of her initials [E.A] appearing in one of the offending posts.

----

you've been quick to cry foul and quick to accuse ever since you arrived and discovered you couldn't be in control.

()