Interesting indeed. This thread was started by someone who had posted once before this, and a year and a half before at that. She made a post that was widely (whether rightly or wrongly) interpreted as spam. She received some gentle suggestions that it was spam, which is not welcome here, but she was also defended by others who noted that she was at least up front about the nature of what she was posting. One person, five days later, gets a little more adamant about her dislike of what had preceded.

The statement about these posts being toned down versions of the original merely taints the evidence with no way to verify for anyone who did not copy and save the originals.

I invite anyone to look at that entire thread and decide if it shows a general tendency on the part of anyone towards nastiness.

I will not take this to the PM or email level because then your side will not be seen by anyone else except, perhaps AnnaStrophic and not even by her if requested. I do not share private correspondences.

BTW, it was not a demand; it was a request. Yes, please do, thank you for offering is not a demand.