Well, i will be glad to attend a second or even a third gathering.. but one night? Rhu is coming from UK, as is CK, and others from California, and while canada is a quick drive for me, closer even than MI, i don't relish going up to Montereal and back in a single day.

so accommadation has to be considered. as do schedules. school, family vacation, work-- some like Jazzo, a university student, can't really just take off any time he chooses he might miss end terms! and paying for university? i bet he needs to think about a summer job, too.

And Rhu and CK, need to plan ahead to get the cheapest air fares.. since money, no matter how much you have, is always a concern. and most of us have rug rats of various ages, or other family members who have a first priortiy on our time.

and yes, you are coming into this at the end, and you don't have all the information.. witness, you have't figured out who is who--entirely. but it hasn't stopped you from expressing some very strong opinions.

now i expression opinions (strong and not so strong) all the time with out having all the facts, but it a risky thing to do. but don't trust me to give you all the information, i am biased.. (after all, i am perfect and do no wrong, so all nastiness direct at me, was totally out of place! Oh i wish!)