I came up with a list of about 10 more, then took to the web.
Found this:
http://www.sheloveshertoys.com/words/words.html

There's a lot more than I thought.

Reminds me. There used to be a strip club in Anchorage called "The Great Alaskan Bush Company." I've never been there (I lived in Fairbanks and I was underage at the time), but a friend brought me a T-shirt which I never had the cajones to wear. (My brother did, though, for years.)

My favorite word for it is "quim," but I rarely have occasion to use it. Besides which it seems to have fallen out of use (the appellation, not the item).

I've heard that Brits say 'fanny,' but I've never heard one use it except parenthetically.

There was this Aussie guy I knew who had a strange word for it that I always chuckled at, but I can't remember what it was. (Never met an Aussie in person I didn't like very much. The ones I've known take teasing very well and give at least as good as they get - usually much better.) Ah, well. I was hoping it would come to me, but I guess not. This was about 30 years ago. I was about 10 or 11 at the time and I remember thinking it was pretty funny. OTOH, 10 year olds have a pretty low threshhold for humor. (Well, I did when I was 10.)

k