RE:Interesting what one feels squeamish about and what one accepts with aplomb....

Well, its a two way street. finding a good fit between doctor and patient is never easy. some doctors use techinal terms to distance themselves, they aren't really sharing information, they are using words as jargon

other doctors talk down.. the best, for me, at any rate, are the slightly pendantic ones..

long ago, when i was pregnant, my ob/gyn started calling me Helen. i responded by calling him Harry. He was shocked, and corrected, Dr. Diamonde!-- and i countered If i am going to be called Helen, you are going to be called Harry and i went back to being Mrs. G....

it worked out well. by the very nature, you have an intimate, non sexual relationship with your doctor. to make it work, you need be establish some shared rules about communication.

young girls, who don't know the first thing about modeling, are often prey to con men, who want them to model, and then pressure them to model nude, and then, start putting their hands on the naked girls. because the girls don't know how to have a intimate, (and being naked implies some level of intimatcy) non sexual, they are often vunerable to abuse.
Doctors aren't (generally) con men, but its sometimes still hard to find commom ground for communications-- which rather neatly ties in to this being a word thread, and not titalation.