May I call you Adonis?
I prefer "Abdonis". [Just putting in a plug for my next million dollar idea.]

P.S. I intended no offence to "Modest Goddess" and I hope she took none. I thought I was taking her issue, the distinction between appearing nude and feeling naked, seriously.

It occurred to me that one's self-perception goes to the heart of MoGo's issue, and, so long as we are taking it all off in public (so to speak), it occurred to me that we should speak the naked truth.

Whatever "Modest Goddess" is, she is not "modest". And certainly that is not because she poses in the nude. That is because she has styled herself the "Modest Goddess". That is her nom de plume. If I saw it up in lights over a Men's Club, I might buy her a beer.

In my opinion, dear Keiva, modesty is highly over-rated. The meek may inherit the earth but they can't escape the glass ceiling. I for one am happy to see MoGo shorn of her tiresome pretence. I suspect it must be a relief for MoGo as well. She should know we accept her just as she is.

Besides, we have seen Modest Goddess handle herself under fire, dear Keiva, and she needs no-one's protection. So, let's relax and enjoy the show.