Is Jackie a prude?
Is she never nude?
Maybe never naked.

Damn, I can't find a short-sentence rhymin' line to finish my li'l pome.

Jackie, don't presume to speak for others. I know I'd go ballistic if someone thought they could safely post on my behalf. If someone has a problem with this thread, he or she can post his or her thoughts - I don't suppose, this being a discussion board for word lovers, that anyone here is incapaable of speaking (writing!) for him/herself.

Obviously I find the differences between naked and nude very interesting. I also find modelling a fascinating occupation and it's something I love, for many reasons (no, the nudity is not first among them). I was hoping to hear what other people thought about the distinction between the two states. Within the discussion I was hoping we might get to dispelling some IGNORANCE and PREJUDICE about nudity.

Thanks for giving us a li'l taste of what I was hoping to combat.

MORE IMPORTANTLY: Thank you to Keiva for trying to lighten the mood, and

Thank you to those who are taking this thread "seriously" in that they are posting their responses to/thoughts on my original question.

And if anyone has any questions about nude modelling - why, I'd love to try and answer them for you. Either post them here, where we can cast the light of knowledge farther, or PM me.