As a matter of fact, mg, with the exception of this: "So I'm very curious to find out what people's personal ideas about nude and naked are. Me, I'm nude when I'm working or at a nude beach; the rest of the time if I'm not sporting clothes, I reckon I'm naked. Nude, I feel safe; naked, I feel an element of danger...." and your originating post, it is my opinion that none of your posts in this thread belong anywhere in AWADtalk.

Also-- it was not on behalf of myself that I asked that this thread be moved. Nor was it I who originally suggested keeping Q&A reserved for serious language discussion. But the people I am thinking of are not able to be here just now, and so I made that post in their stead, really. Yes, there have been a great many non-language posts here lately. I am not an enforcer. No one here can be. I felt a need to post a reminder, is all. If most of the group wish to throw out that agreement, or if individuals continue to ignore it, then so be it. I have no personal stake, either way--other than the sadness I'm sure to feel if we lose people.