I just don’t get it.
I am more of an angel than Angel,
I’m much more modest than Modestgodess,
and some say that I am almost as exclamatory as WOW.
But yet, on this board I get no respect.

Maybe it’s time to let you people know that you are dealing with the #1 ranked Trident writer in the world.

What is a Trident?
A “Trident” is a form of poetry somewhat like the haiku of the Japanese, that was popular on the great Island nation of Atlantis before it sank into the sea. It is fairly simply to write a Trident in the language of the Alanticeans, they had no verbs, but to write one in English was long considered an impossibility, until I wrote my historic famous trident back in 1984. The sample below will help outline how a trident works...

The mechanism of...our method of
.....................sex...reproduction
...seems tiresome...seems revolting but
......otherwise it is...most certainly not
.........................fun.

Get it. The three prongs of the Trident- the left, the right, combine coherently in the middle for the third. The bottom center word (or sometimes words) conclude the poem at the handle with all three prongs sharing them equally but extra points are given for meanings that diverge.

Scoring: The Atlanticeans had ten fingers and ten toes like us but only virile males were allowed to write poems so their counting system was constructed as a base Twenty-one.
Five categories are scored. Points for each are 1 to 21.
The categories are...

Understanding the rules- Automatic 21 points.
Applying the rules- Automatic 21 points.
Smoothness of syntax- 1 -21 points.
cleverness of meaning- 1 -21 points.
originality- 1 -21 points.

Example: the sample trident above scored 53 points. My World Record Poem scored 86.

So boys, wanna play hardball? Wanna get down and dirty with some ditch fighting poetry? Huh? Ok! Now you pretty ladies be sweethearts and go sit in those folding chairs over there by the wall and maybe we'll let one of you be the prize.

Let the games begin.