You're Putin me on, aren;t you?

I can hardly Beria to come up with any more unless you are interested in just some plain Bullshevik. Or should I just go Romanov to another forum?

Reminds me of the young Russian who could not afford to pay for his bride's wedding meal (a Russian tradition) so he went out with a spear and got a boar and rotissed it. He confessed to his bride his feelings of inadequacy, but she assured him that boar is good enough.

There's no Rasputin that you're a good punster, but I think I'm good enough to keep up with you.

OH! This reminds me of the identical twin brothers, Durward and Alexander. They were born in the Twin Cities, ended up marrying twin sisters, and moved to California. There they joined the church of Itsenism, a typical California sect whose main tenet is a belief that everyone, good, bad, or indifferent, goes to a heaven called Itsen upon death.

and death befell Alexander and Durward. They were run over by a tandem semi while out riding their tandem bicycle. They were buried together under a common headstone that said simply, "Alex and Dur, Souls in Itsen."

Go ahead, Crimea River. Or sing the song of the vulgar boatman.

Lastly, you know that when you are trying to find the john you're Russian, while you use it European, and afterwards your Finnish.

TEd

TEd