No offense taken, tsuwm. Sorry that my post sounded a bit harsh (on hindsight). I was attempting a play of words on your post and pseudo-pseudonym but it didn't come out right.

A big problem with posting to AWAD is that, if you only have five minutes to post and three of those are required for reference or for checking-up correct etiquette, you are only left with two minutes to post a foreshortened post (as is the sad case now). So a lot of us (I don't speak for others but notice their posts) including me sound ridiculously stupid as we constantly ask the same questions over and over about where to find shorter links, how to type mark-up etc.

The FAQs provided every few weeks are excellent tips for newcomers and great reminders for people such as me but I tend to take them as gospel and don't rely on other websites, such as Max's (which I really don't have the time to visit - or to remember to visit) which the more experienced members would check for more up-to-date and advanced information.