I read in some recent posts that there are Web designers on board. I have done some amateur designing and have a question. I am sorry if this inappropriate for this forum, but since this thread was current I thought I would take a chance..

Question: When you design a page (with 100% table width) for a PC console, on a lap top it comes out all bunched up in the left hand top corner corner. This happens just for the home page. The only way I have found to get over this is to design it off center for the PC screen - that brings it more to the center for the Lap top screen. Is there a way to have it in the center for both the lap top and PC?
--
Thanks in advance to Helen of troy or Rubrick or any one else who might answer this question.
--
The only word twist I could give to this post is three different words for the thing you are looking at - console, monitor, screen - any others?
I just checked - MW doesn't give the definition of console as a monitor or screen??? It is the thing that the radio or television sits on? Okay!