yes, jackie, not all browsers use the right button option..The very newest version of Netscape (6.2) does.

as for print screen.. it works best in DOS(an ancient computer language, only known to scholars) but!
try this.. (it won't work in awad, but it will work in email, and other places)
open a "window" (ie, Character map) hold the alt key, and now press print screen. (nothing visably happens!) but now, open up Word, (word perfect, what ever) and press the "paste" icon. (it often looks like a clipboard) and Voila! you have captured an image, and pasted it into your document. (see Max's hints, he has lots of "screen captured images"). this is how we trainers "picture" steps for you . (actually, i have moved on to making moving image files, so users can see the mouse move, with a scripted dialog, explaining what they are seeing..I'll teach you how to do that next year)

and yes, caching is something your computer does.. automaticaly.. it is a way of saving information, so that it can get to it faster. bigger new computers, with more memory have bigger cache files. but even old slow, 64K ram computers like mine have a fair about of cache. (at work i have 256K.. very fast!)