Is there an orutund? I should go check that, but I'll just let it float around for a while.

Orutund. That should be a word along with excamation!

Gosh, I'd forgotten that whole excarnation discussion. Just checked out Rapunzel's link...and it all came back. Hanging bodies as a means to transport the dead to the next life by transport of vultures. No wonder I'd forgotten it altogether!

Body regards,
WordWorried

PS: orutund is not a word. Just checked on OneLook. What a pity. And I thought of another good definition for cornobbled...Since "cor" is "heart," cornobbled could mean that you'd been hit especially hard in your heart by Cupid's arrow. Not just hit, but practically knocked over. I intend on using cornobbled that way in my personal lexicon. Also hit by a flying cob of corn would work for cornobbled. To list the ever-growing meanings of cornobbled: hit by a fish; hit by a fist; hit in the heart by Cupid's arrow; and hit by a cob of corn. It is good that language is a living, growing entity.

EditOK. I've just received a spelling error alert--and orotund is what I was thinking of, and not a shape word at all, but a sound word--that comes from rotund, which is a shape word. Now what about Oreotund--shaped like a you-know-what!! That could be useful. Or give it a second meaning, playing off of orotund, and you have someone who sounds like he's talking with a mouth full of cookies! Ha!