Now I am confused ... I take it that Herbie Kerbies and Wheelie Bins are modestly sized outdoor rubbish/trash holders, generally of moulded plastic with wheels, to facilitate their being easily moved to the curbside for collection.
My confusion arises with the emptying bit ... there are trucks that lift the entire container and tip it into a truck? Is that right?
Around here the men lift the barrell (wheeled or un) and the rubbish/trash/garbage goes into the truck's maw and gets semi-compacted. The men then toss the can back to the roadside. Many folks have a big plastic bag, filled with smaller plastic, garbage-filled bags,inside the cans for sanitary reasons.
Sometimes if it is windy the empty cans end up blowing around on the roads which makes an interesting challenge.
Now, I presume the Herbies and Wheelies are nothing to do with Dempsey Dumpsters ... those huge, big, enormous metal bins found mostly behind apartment houses or on construction sites?
Tried to find a pic of Dempsey Dumpster but Google had lots of entries but no picture.
I am sinking ... sinking ....sinking .....help!