Kieva, i recieved this from you:
Received: Fri Feb 15 14:01:02 2002
don't worry about it.
Question: do you know Betsy's full name (surname and pershps middle name)? There may be a wordplay on it.
[E.A.]

a few hours later, you started this thread.

Now, as you know, i didn't give you Betsy's name-- and i wouldn't give Betsy your name, or any one elses email, name or phone-- its just a general internet rule.

You ask a simple question. But this thread is evidence you were on a witch hunt.

You have complained about being spammed-- and singled out for mistreatment. But original thread, has several zingers, with Poster, posting so quickly they left their comments open to misinteruptaion-- Mav missed caradea's answer, Bel caught it, and turned it on Faldage..

but somehow, as you see it, the thread is all about you!

Max came back, and tsuwm seconded him, getting the thread back on thread. (but no one stuck up for you, right?)

this thread had moved on to Spam (the meat!) but you brought it back..

Yes, i said lighten up. and yes, bel asked if you weren't having fun; she was so pleased to be quick witted enough to turn tables on Faldage; and faldage, do you see him ranting? or Wow? She never even posted, but i intentionally misread Mav word wow as WOW!--

I told you in private, and I'll say it again in public, in the course of the thread, the gist seemed to be "if the shoe fits, wear it"-- (the shoe in this case, was the accusation of being an arogant bastard)

and what did you do? You turned yourself into Imelda Marcos! you couldn't put the shoes on fast enough! You presumed you were being called a AB, you got in a huff, and went crazy!

even though i stepped in, and claimed the title for myself, you wouldn't let it go!

you cut and paste, hunt and search- you set out to prove how hard done by, you have been. You sent me a innocent seeming post, to make me your secret allie in a effort to discredit Betsy-- but you're always above board and fair, right?

if i looked hard, i am sure i can find comments that could be interpted as less than nice about me. (some of them, i even deserve!)

But you know, the world doesn't revolve arround me. i got over that notion long ago-- maybe you should too!