Seriously, seek help!

WHY did you have to bring it up again if, as you say, people don’t seem to mind?

And WHY do you feel the need to voice veiled threats?

And you are so wrong to pick and choose comments at random from a variety of people and attribute them to one. I wrote the “very uncomfortable” part – not the rest.

My post in its entirety is below. If you want to double check, you can find it in I & A in Departure. You know, the thread in which you made great show about announcing to all that you were leaving.

As you can see in the post, I don’t go on to say all the things you attribute to me. Now I know that these days, you are looking for la bête noir, so search all you want…I didn’t say those things.

I do, and am, still uncomfortable with anonymous posters, but when there someone like you on the Board I’m not surprised that people would want to hide their identities.

I promise you though, I will always stand behind my words. My Dad would not be proud of me otherwise.

So let me stand and tell you this. I think you are not a nice person at all. Your threat >So I conclude that kind of spam-attack is permissible, and I'll feel free to to the same. proves that to me.

SO, you wish to attack spam somebody. All right, spam me if it will make you feel better. Every time you do though, you’ll know what a coward you are because I stood up for my words and you did not for yours.

=================================================================

Who are you Jeepers?

You have evidently been around for a while since you know how we interact on this Board, you know how we kid around and you know how we welcome strangers. YET you post under a stranger's title and name.

For some reason I am very uncomfortable with that.

Everybody here knows me as belMarduk. I am who I am, and I will always stand up and be counted as such. It doesn't matter if I ever have an argument with someone or if someone attacks me in a PM. No-one will take my name away and I will not let them. If I ever leave and come back I will come back as belMarduk. I will not hide and I will stand up as myself.

Why do you not?