Off the top of my head, I would say it probably depends on who uses the word, how long it's been hanging around in English, and how predictable the foreign pronunciation is from the spelling.

A word like risorgimento is pretty firmly tied to its Italian origin and is rarely used in non-Italian contexts. This would be helpful in keeping it close to the original pronunciation. Gusto on the other hand is much less closely tied to Italian contexts and its pronunciation has been anglicised.

Schadenfreude is probably a relatively recent import (I'm open to correction on this) and so has been much less anglicised than the pronunciation of other German loan words. I don't know German so I can't give definite examples from that language, but think how far compound (= enclosed place) has wandered from kampong .

I'm not sure mispronounced is a good heading for this thread. After all once English has adopted a word, why should we keep to its foreign pronunciation? Think of how quixotic and Quixote are drifting apart in their pronunciation because some people want to show off their familiarity with the Spanish pronunciation for Quixote. Pure snobbery in other words.

Bingley

Bingley