Don't make a bet on it Max -- you'll lose. We can talk, if you like, about the difference between (a) a satire (and btw, your link's satire is absolutely inspired, both in concept and in implementation); and (b) a cheap shot.

but for now: your political sympathies, made very obvious by your utterly humourless response to this thread Sorry Max... you're jumping to an unwarranted (and mistaken) conclusion as to my political sympathies. You may not agree with my position that the above are cheap shots -- but why not respond to it, instead of making an ad hominem claim against me for having taken that position?

I simply prefer reasoned discussion, and decry an adjectival attack without factual support -- regardless of whether the party attacked is my friend, or a stranger to me, or my enemy.* I have no doubt that you do too. IMHO -- admittedly a debatable one -- that is what is at issue here.

I hope and believe that if you were to review my postings over the last months, you will find them quite consistent and forthright in that principle.

*Several years ago a suburb near me sought to restrain a group from parading and speaking in their public streets. I contributed financially toward defending the group's right of free speech. I contributed although it was a group distasteful to me: the nazis.