No, Faldear, I don't teach the order of sharps to the kiddies. I'd lose my job if I taught them the order the way I've learned it. Besides, we don't have to teach the circle of fifths at elementary level. But I'll tell you one thing: Father Can't Get Drunk At Every Bar has stuck in my brain for over three decades. It works. And BEAD Gray CatFish has stuck there, too, for the order of flats. I use both of those mnemonics regularly. Oh, could we see into people's brains as they figure out problems in their separate ways--what great laughs we would have! Let's say I'm figuring out the accidentals in the key of A. I already know A has three sharps--I know to stop on the pitch beneath A to get sharps., so my brain thinks up to G, "Father Can't Get; F C G" Yep. That's how I do it. Key of E? I got down to D, think, "Father Can't Get Drunk" and get my F, C, G and D. Good system. That's what mnemonics are all about. I've thought about my father at bars a lot over the decades. Thank goodness my actual father is long beyond those 3D bar years! My mother would agree with me.