Hi everyone

Just taking a minute out to say hi.

Now, for anybody that hasn't heard yet. AWADtalk is having its first ever Wordapalooza get-together - a chance to meet everybody you've been talking with here on AWADtalk. Many thanks to Sparteye for starting the ball rolling on this one.

In June of 2002 (week-end of the 22nd & 23rd*) we are all meeting in Lansing, Michigan for a week-end of fun and games.

For those who do not know yet, I am putting together the WP yearbook. After WP, when we've had a chance to take pictures and all, it will be printed up like a real yearbook (thank you to my little brother on that one) with a copy for everyone attending.

HOWEVER, (listen up Jackie sweetie), like every yearbook since time began, you have to fill in a bit of a survey to go with your picture. It is a fun survey, a little offbeat but hey, aren't we all anyway )

So, if anybody is interested in coming drop me a private message. I try to pop into my mail box once a week to see if I have any notes. Let me know what your e-mail is and I'll send you more information subito-presto.

Salut tout le monde!

P.S. I really do miss you all. I wish this work streak would calm down but I'm not holding out much hope for a lull anythime before Christmas. Cross your fingers for me though. This Friday is salary review. I am asking for a hefty (and definitely merited) raise.

Deux becs to everybody.

* dates revised -thanks Sparteye, it's a good thing you caught that