we git a bit skittish
We like enemies large
not little ity bitish.
We'll try to be strong
we're just a mite scared
best way I know
is with a good song:

: to the (toe tappin tempo and) tune of the Uncommon Cold

I paid a toll, I got some change, I went to town and bought some stuff and then I took the train I ate a burger, a soda, and crap I shouldnt oughta ,cuz now I got the anthrax and I'm wondrin where its from...

[CHORUS]
Anthrax is easy if you're startin to sneeze your gonna wonder if you'll ever grow old.
Anthrax is easy cuz its cured with Cipro and not contagious like the uncommon cold.

I went to work, and like a jerk, I used the water fountain and got somthin on my shirt and in a letter, I opened, I really should know better, but Ed McMann just said I'd won and now I'm wondrin where its from .. .(chorus)

I came right home ,I used the phone, I called my doc in quarantine and asked him for some pills and in the bathroom, later, I used some toilet paper now I've got a sore not there before I'm wondrin where its from.( chorus)

I watched the news, took off my shoes, I took a shower for an hour then I went to bed but in my dreams, I screamed , then woke up Irene , I told her to beware the air I don't know where its been (chorus)

In the morning, I got changed, I went to town and bought some stuff and then I took the train I ate a pizza, eclair, and some stuff that had grown hair, but now I got the anthrax and I'm wondrin where its from...

Anthrax is easy if you're startin to sneeze your gonna wonder if you'll ever grow old. Anthrax is easy cuz its cured with Cipro and Its everywhere ,,[-take it james- piano riff-],,I'm telling ya they got anthrax...[-more piano-]... every wheeeeere.