Thanks to all who submitted definitions, and special mention to rodward for the funniest proposal (he has a better bluff in the list, so I'll post his funnier one here):

Prounounced variously as zedoutch or zeeoutch, this is the sound made by a person naming the last letter as zed or zee in the company of those who think differently.

Here are the definitions. Choose wisely.

A. A 19th century farm tool used to plant corn or other seeds at even intervals.

B. A small bag attached behind the pommel of saddles (South American).

C. To slob out in a comfy chair, to slouch or lounge.

D. To reprimand in a foreign tongue; scolding that is not understood by the reciever.

E. An interjection expressive of pain, frustration, or indignation. Also used in speech therapy and for actors speech drills to emphasize the interaction between the tongue and the four frontal, lower teeth.

F. A word for an action performed in comic books.

G. The Dutch system of controlled flooding of over-farmed land in order to re-fertilise it with river silt.

H. A traditional Serbian bread, similar to a pretzel, made with unbleached wheat flour and amaranth.

I. A dark, coarsely cut pipe tobacco made in the Netherlands.

J. To stew, fish such as flounders, eels, etc., with just enough liquid to cover them.

K. A worthless person, a nobody, a zero.

L. The Yiddish word for the remains of the wineglass that the groom crushes at a Jewish wedding.

After today, I probably won't be in the office until next Monday, so you have until then to consider your vote -- say 8:00 am Eastern Time. Good Luck!