I've seen this bit of text, or another clearly from the same original work, on countless spam mails I've gotten over the last couple of years. Anyone have any clues as to what work it comes from, or why someone would include this kind of thing in an unsolicited email. I find it entertaining that it appears to come from a work on linguistics.

(quote)
In theory, the independent functional principle adds explicit performance contours to Krapp's Last Tape. From the intercultural viewpoint, further and associated contradictory elements necessitates that coagulative measures be applied to the anticipated epistemological repercussions. For example, the incorporation of agonistic cultural constraints adds overwhelming Folkloristic significance to any discrete configuration modality. As a result, any associated supporting element requires considerable performance analysis and computer studies to arrive at the profound meaning of "The Raw and the Cooked". However, initiation of basic charismatic subculture development recognizes the importance of other disciplines, while taking into account any communicatively-programmed computer techniques. We can see, in retrospect, a primary interrelationship of system and/or subsystem logistics is functionally equivalent to (though formally distinct from) all deeper structuralistic conceptualization.
(End quote)

Thanks much, and re-hi to all. Been a couple of months.

Slovovoi