My office looks out across the parking lot to a bluff which faces the Mississippi River. There are piles of snow pushed thigh high and higher all around. We have already had 55 inches so far with one more snow month to go.
I work in Minnesota but actually live on the Wisconsin side. That bluff also views the Mississippi River but my windows look down into the river valley that feeds the mighty Miss. Eagles are the bird watchers favorite here. Two years ago in spring I counted 13 eaglets soaring right near our bluff. I've also seen pileated wood peckers, hummingbirds, crows or ravens or blackbirds, (I don't know which they are but I don't like them anyway so it doesn't matter) hawks, a barn owl and a snowy owl, mourning doves, herons, cardinals, chickadees, blue birds, blue jays, pheasants, a prairie chicken (yesterday) swallows, bats, red fox, coyote, skunk, opossum, deer, raccoon, gophers, and groundhog on the bluff, some but not all in my yard, some as road kill. My two labs keep everything out including the wild turkeys which always seem to just barely make it off the ground in time.
satin