My computer is in my office, not at home. My office is on the northwestern edge of Baltimore, about a mile from the main headquarters of the Social Security Administration, (most people are surprised to find that the SSA HQ is not in Washington) which is in a complex of large, modernistic office buildings and large parking area (there are about 15,000 employes). But that mile makes a huge difference. My office windows look out over a public park which is kept in its wild, natural state -- there is only road through it, no man-made structures except a couple bridges over the stream which runs through it, and a nature trail for hiking. At the moment, it's not much to look at, since most of the trees are deciduous and they are bare; but depending on the weather, they will start turning green by early April, they'll be fully green by mid-May, and glorious in the fall. The only downside of being by the park is that since it's so wild, it's a popular place to dispose of inconvenient corpses; at least 2 or 3 times a year, hikers find a dead body, hence, people tend to avoid the park and the area surrounding it. That's fine by me.