well since we are vering into shoe and foot fetishes.. actually, you can get stiletto shoes that are not pumps.. boots for example, and for very limited use, mules.. which are woman's high heeles shoes that are back less.. in former times (my youth!) these were considered bedroom shoes-- and wearing them in public --O not done.

Mules can be leather, or cloth, (satin and velvet) and are often trimmed with fur, or feathers, or even rhinestones.. the are bedroom shoes, but they are definately not slippers! Mules don't have to be stilletto's, but are always high heeled, backless shoes.

any woman's shoe with a heel of 4 inches is common known as "F*** me" or some similar varient. this has nothing to do with shoe fetishes, and everything to do with anatomy. walking an your toes in a high heeled shoe throws you off balance, and as a result, cause a woman to push her hips more forward than a normal posture. (makes for great dancing shoes...)

if i wanted to, i could be called Imelda II-- i love shoes! and own a few pairs (about 70).