Thanks Sparteye-- and since in my computing experience, i generally avoid chat rooms--some guestions.
Do i need another invite next time? or am i logged in and now a regular? and if i don't need an invite, how do i find the private chat rooms?

Next time will be easier i hope-- i have been busy upgrading my home pc-- (i hate to come home and work on my PC--No one is paying me to do it!) and installed my new monitor this past weekend (sunday) so instead of a little dinky 12 monitor (10 years old at that! ) i now have a 19 inch-- and will actually be able to see something..

the text window i had was so small-- i had trouble reading and writing-- if i looked away to write (and if i didn't i would just have letters going from my eyes to my fingers with out my brain being involved-- and would be copying the info alread on the screen) by the time i looked back-- the whole topic had changed! and i had to scroll back to read it all!

Maybe one on a saturday moring at 8 or 9 am-- sunday evening for bingley and Max... I know your kids won't let you sleep- and i am one of those creatures of habit i wake up early every morning.. not just for the work day.. I acually enjoy getting up early on the weekend -- more free time for me! but 10 PM EDT wasn't too bad.. how about you BYB-- morning lark or night owl?