I can't believe that so few people have chosen to lose sight! I guess that shows how different we all are! That was the obvious choice to me. Already I am at the point where I am essentially useless without my glasses - I have memorized how to walk through my house because it's just too treacherous to depend on fuzzy vision when I don't have my glasses on. I can't distinguish colour at a distance without my glasses. And my night vision is terrible, even with glasses.

But not to ever hear music, the radio, my husband's voice, my purring cat, or be able to talk to my family on the phone...I am too dependent on my ears. I used to listen to TV more than I would watch it (the pictures never held much interest for me). I am a radio addict (CBC rules!). Between my husband and me, we have something like 300-400 CDs, six musical instruments, a very small project studio...And my voice - I love to talk! If we didn't have these unlimited evening calling phone plans I don't know WHAT I would do!

So, it would have to be sight, for me. But I hope that it never comes to that, for me or anyone here!