This is *way off subject, but I figured this was as good a place as any for my query, given the talk about transplants:

I heard a story on the radio just now about the horrors occurring in China on a regular basis, where prisoners' executions are purposefully botched in order to keep them alive while their organs are being harvested for sale, particularly their skin. It seemed to be somewhat of a 'breaking story' in the sense that a bill has been introduced here in the States to prevent federal funding from funnelled into some sort of program that essentially provides scholarships to young Chinese doctors that come here specifically to learn the intricacies of the transplant procedures, whereupon they return to China and commit these human rights violations. The story was fascinating in a horrifying (as opposed to terrifying) way, so I tried to look it up when I arrived home. I searched NPR, CNN and MSNBC, but gleaned (hi, BYB!) only old articles.

My question, then (yes, I'm finally coming to my point) is What news search sites do you folks favor?? Am I missing a good source/search engine for current events? This isn't the first time I've read or heard an interesting story and been unable to find further details online, so I suspect I'm simply using the wrong resources.

Sorry this doesn't have much to do with language, and thanks in advance for any help offered.