Luddite Unite!-- Actually getting a digital pix is not all that hard--or expensive.

Take a picture with your favorite camera (a disposable, a 35 mm single lens, a PHD camera (push here dummy--automatic) using you favorite film (the ones on sale!) and then take them to any reasonable place-- your local photo shop, Costco, Kmart, Walmart..

and for an extra $5 (US) get the entire roll on Disks! (usually 2 floppys for a roll of 24--) for $10 you can get a CD cut-- but i usually find i don't really want to save all of the photos--only about half-- so why pay more? Its easier to edit floppies.

Each floppy come with a "Kodak Photo viewer" so you can see "thumbnails" (small images that load super fast-) and then click on the thumbnail for a full size image.

the kodak disk images (JPEG's) are easy to use-- and you just "Mail" them like any other attachment--(use the Paperclip icon... look on A: (your floppy..) and your on your way!

the same images can be used for "wallpaper" or screen saver images...

the real trick is to be in front of the camera!

Max's new web site has a "mail to" option.. you can mail your photo to him...

If you need more detail directions--send me a PM (meanwhile, i have spend all my time behind the camera-- so I don't have any ready images.. but I bet Max could find one.. (hint-- there are image of me posted elsewhere on the net--not my doing.. I did mention my son was a webmaster didn't i? and he is not the only one who has plastered my face in cyber space.-- really does any one need that?)