What! you use a bank? Not a financial service institution? Chase Manhattan -- has become Chase and dropped manhattan and bank*. Citi has kept bank-- but under the red umbrella of Travellers-- (insurance)-- and it advertizes its self as a "financial services group!" (*the manhattan part of the Chase started out as a water company-- the company had a single line in there charter about "lending and borrowing money"-- with in 10 years, the "water" part of the company was defunct-- and the Manhattan company was a bank-- but as an artifact, many NYC Chase branches have peices of the original water mains-- rumor has it-- that some small building in NYC still have water delivered to their building with these going on 150+ year old pipes.)

back in the '20's-- with the collapse of the market (stock) bank, brokers and insurance were all seperated.. now holding companies have all three-- so i started out with one company as my broker, an other as my bank, and a third as my insurance agency-- Now all three eggs are in one basket!

and thrown in for interest (I'll say for interest! ) are credit cards. (i never carry a balance, so i am immune to the usarous rate-- as high as 23%!)

slovovio-- is yours an international institution-- or a US one? I don't remember ever seeing a US bank with a legal name of "Ripoff Banc"-- but any number of Canadian-- and european banks are "banc". -- its sometime hard to tell.
In NYC--many international banks operate branches and have US charters, (and Federal insurance for deposits)