Bad Max. I like it. Maybe we can make a movie. I see a whole series of movies. About some guy his wife and kids get burned in the Great Christchurch Fire of aught-twelve when the West Islanders invaded and he gets really, really bad and invades the West Island all by himself and introduces rabbits and cane toads. We'll use that great Oz actor (nobody knows the difference between them and the Newzies anyway)... no, wait a minute, he's from Poughkeepsie... I know! That guy, whatsisname? Paul Hogan, yeah, that's it. We'll make a fortune

No, no, no, Faldage. We'd need the other Aussie
actor: Mel Gibson. He rhymes, after all (ref. the M-- Max
movies), and since we have no reason, we must perforce have a rhyme. With me so far? Plus, there's a close resemblance--Max, don't you dare contradict me on this! So, see, they are both family-loving men, and this movie would also have to be set in the future; but I'll go along with "Bad Max" losing his family, and the rest of the movie could be about him seeking revenge. (To fit the title.) Hey! The movie title could be "Bad Max's
Sundered Home". That's pretty close to Mad Max at Thunderdome, don'tcha think? [ducking rotten tomatoes e]