Dear WWH, and all the wordwide helpers with my name,

Thanks for letting me know that my name is one to be proud of, and so easy to learn.

I once met with a Canadian family just before 1999-2000's Xmas(before Nov 25th, 1999, I remember). the parents are our english teachers and they brought their 4 children to our class.

three elders are girls and the youngest is a boy. They are very lovely, and I remember them clearly.

When our party ended, I asked the boy( sorry, I just called him the boy at that time, later I know it's very rude in the western coutries for they treat boys just like an adult gentleman) to pronouce my name, i found it's very easy for him to do and the pronunciation is very clear, pleasant to hear and just the same as we read it in our chinese way.

also, when i was in an multinational company, my american colleagues often called me Y.T., and I was educated that it's american way, for our american manager was also often called in there initials(such as abc), one for her name, one for the middle letter in her full name and one for her surname. is that true? if that's true, I just wonder what will be called to a person whose name is Walter Caddy?

Best Regards,
Y.T.

1.Girls r right
2.When u find girls r wrong, u r wrong
3.Never forget the above 2 points