Honorable Wang Youtian,

Or Youtian Wang as you would normally be addressed here in
the United States. I mean no offense; I feel sure you have already become acquainted with our form of address.
Welcome to you.

I have some suggestions for you. The first two involve looking up names and their meanings, so that you could make your own choice. There are many books written to help
parents choose names for a new baby. These are excellent sources of names and their meanings. You could also do a
search on-line, as I just tried, using baby names as my
search words. One of the sites I found was
http://www.babynames.com/V5/BabyNames_Main.php3?content=BabyNames_Home.php3. You can click on a
letter in the highlighted alphabet line (which was half-hidden on my screen!), and get a list of names starting with that letter. I tried a couple, and did not see anything that means someday. My own name, Jacqulyn (or
Jacqueline, the common spelling) means supplanter, and I guess that is kind of close to someday. It would be James
for a male. So, that would be (if you use your imagination!) a "replacement king".
My last suggestion comes from this particular web site:
if you find a name that you like the meaning of, check with some American friends to see if it is common here--some of these names are completely unknown to me.
Note: I am guessing from the harvard part of your name that you are in the States.

Good luck to you in all you do, Dear.