First some terms:

Sea-legs: the wobbly state of one's legs after disembarking from time spent on the water (in boat or ship). Which, of course, leads to "just getting his sea-legs" referring to a virgin voyage or a novice sailor. And, then, to
"come on and get your sea-legs," an idiom akin to "breaking the ice" or "taking the plunge"... encouraging someone to do something for the first time.

Tack: to change the direction of a sailing ship by turning the bow to the wind and shifting the sails; the direction of a ship in relation to the trim of its sails. Also the rope that holds in place the lower corner of a course on a sailing ship; and the corner of the sail to which a tack is fastened. (And a myriad of other variations of meaning for nautical action and hardware (on a sailing ship)..Hence the word "tacky"?

Nautical slang: My father served in the Navy in the South Pacific in WWII (Navy Corspman), and I've heard him, countless times, use the terms "swab," "swabs," or "swabbies" in referring to sailors (the low-ranking midshipmen, I presume). After "swabbing the deck"...mopping the deck.

And, since the term at the end of this sentence hasn't appeared, it proves you're all just a bunch of LANDLUBBERS!

Well, that's all I have to add to the list at this point, except for "list"...as in "listing," taking on water in the process of sinking.