I'm into nearly all types of music from medieval to comtemporary, with some exceptions, such as rap (which I don't recognize as music), hard rock, heavy metal, country twangie-wang (which I find saccharine). I like, but don't listen much to, most jazz especially blues, dixieland and ragtime. Don't care much for swing (most of it sounds too much alike). But what I really appreciate most is church music, especially English. Naturally, this takes in a great deal of music written up thru Bach. But, being an incurable romantic, I really go for the Wesleys, Samuel and Samuel Sebastian, and the later Victorians and Edwardians, Stanford, Parry, Howells, to name the best-known. Yesterday at church was a great day since it hit on music which is at the top of my favorites list: An anthem by Goss (which I helped to sing) on the text, "O taste and see" set for double choir; the great Welsh hymn, Guide me O thou great Jehovah to the tune Cwm Rhondda and for organ postlude Bach's masterpiece chorale prelude O Mensch Bewein dein' Suende gross. I thought I had died and gone to heaven.