To Max -- re "Lurid sexual scenes" As I privately acknowledged to you, you caught me- almost instantly- before I could correct my own error. but see my Explanatory Note. That (as they say) is my story and I'm sticking to it.
re "Changed it a little bit" Of course it is CHANGED. CHANGED A LOT- That is why it is called Phase II. It seemed to me that 1) we had flogged the poor horsey enough on the original issues, but that 2) the Board, judging by the number, length, and rapidity of the posts, was quite interested in the subject matter. "A" solution (not necessarily "the" solution is to change the facts ("a bit' or "a lot") and see, what,if any, difference it makes. To Abolutists, it might ... Or to those who hold by "situational ethics' or to others... What say we see what, if anything, any of those have to say. Meanwhile, there is absolutely nothing to prohibit (is there?) further discussion, ad libitum, on the original set of facts? If I have given the Thread an untimely twist, someone please straighten it out.