Owing to his graceful style, his clarity of expression, his commanding erudition and scholarship, and his screen-name (Rousepeteur - my Guess-et Ymology suggests one who stirs to action, excites and also one who seeks and searches), I nominate (recognizing that TSUWM is CiC) Rouspeteur for the position of Arch-Etymologist for the following reasons: 1. A cat may look at a king 2. I asked about rules and was advised there are none of which to speak, which suggests that one Stranger may nominate another. I DO recognize that there may be some minor matters to resolve first, i.e. a.Do we have a position of Arch-Etymologist( if not, why not? and b. If so, is it already filled? These are , of course, mere technicalities and details, and if it shouldn't work out, Mr. J, I would, in any event, like to join the others in welcoming you to the Board. I would be interested in the real (not a guess-et) etymology of "Rouspeteur" if you would undertake such a search and advise or otherwise explain. In the meantime, I very much admired "strolling through the dictionary" which strongly suggests to me one of the wonderful, old fahioned "books-on paper" variety which provide entertaining distractions, memorable"EUREKA" moments as well as the information for which one is looking. If you were looking in an on-line version, I'll understand (they have their uses) and I'll still vote for you for AE. Welcome aboard. Scribbler