|About Us | What's New | Search | Site Map | Contact Us|
You are not logged in. [Log In] Wordsmith.org » Forums » General Topics » Q&A about words » Determinism Register User Forum List Calendar Active Topics Search FAQ
#209612 - 02/17/13 11:03 PM Re: Determinism [Re: BranShea]
Loc: Lower Aberdeen, Mississippi
Dear, dear, tsuwm; disarticulated facts are the stuff of idiot savants. Read here the semantic evidence for Determinism. And if after reading it you don't understand it go back and read it again because you have done a poor job of putting it together.
1) In your mind multiply the total number of atoms in the universe times their interactions with other atoms since the Big Bang exploded fifteen billion years ago.
2) Life is defined by self-replication and change.
3) Lifeforms as entities extend into the environment.
4) Thoughts and words are physical extentions of lifeforms.
5) Nothing can't beget something.
Forum Stats 8745 Members
Max Online: 3341 @ 12/09/11 02:15 PM
Newest Members Johnreed28, Lakshman, dcsteve, Jorg, SouthernBelle
8745 Registered Users
Who's Online 1 registered (Tromboniator), 30 Guests and 5 Spiders online. Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
endymion6 111 LukeJavan8 91 wofahulicodoc 74 A C Bowden 46 Tromboniator 6 TitoMatito 2 tuhin 2 FoFong 1 chicablanca 1 tsuwm 1
wwh 13858 Faldage 13803 Jackie 11609 tsuwm 10523 Buffalo Shrdlu 7210 LukeJavan8 6579 AnnaStrophic 6511 Wordwind 6296 of troy 5400 BranShea 5282
Board Rules · Mark all read Contact Us · Wordsmith.org · Top
Home | Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Subscribe | FAQ | Archives | Search | Feedback
Wordsmith Talk | Wordsmith Chat
© 2014 Wordsmith