thanks for the chuckle, bill.

that reminds me of a joke that most of you have probably heard (i have a knack for that, which is why i seldom tell jokes)

A burgler, upon entering a house, hears a strange voice call out "Jesus is watching you". He hesitates, then moves closer to the source, only to hear again - louder - "JESUS IS WATCHING YOU!!". After a brief pause he creeps again toward the corner from which the voice is emanating, only to find a parrot in a wrought iron (well, actually i don't think the joke mentions wrought iron, but i'm trying to tie in a few threads here) cage. He breathes a huge sigh of relief, then with a chuckle asks the bird his name.

"Diogee", the bird replies (again, this isn't the name that the joke originated with, but i can't recall what it was supposed to be. it's really immaterial. but you are undoubtedly beginning to get a sense of why i rarely tell jokes....).

"DIOGEE??", repeats the burgler, with a derisive laugh. "What kind of an IDIOT would name his bird DIOGEE???", he scoffed, to which the bird replied dryly: "The same idiot that named his rottweiler "Jesus".

[guffaw]