here's the totality of Pete's entry(s), with Spanish, French, and Latin examples:

SOERESMUS trope/spanish The mierda, as the saying in bastardized local lingo went, had really hit the abanico. Nichols, The Magic Journey, p. 56.

SOERESMUS trope/french the use of foreign words and phrases mixed with your own language's text. Also called "macaronics" and "mingle mangle" which is often a more apt phrase "Dieu caillou les corbeaux!" he cried aghast "Regardez sa chevelure! She 'as flipped 'er wig! What do I see, me? Un moment, ma belle brun, le next une bébé peroxide! C'est trop fort!* * fractured French for God stone the crows, Look at her hair, my beautiful brunette, It's too much. Fraser, The Pyrates, p. 238.

SOERESMUS trope/Latin see quotation The Boss knew all about the so-called fallacy of the argumentum ad hominem. "It may be a fallacy," he said, "but it is shore-God useful. If you use the right kind of argumentum you can always scare the hominem into a laundry bill he didn't expect." Warren, Robert Penn, All the King's Men, p. 248.

I'll ask if these got into the published version intact.