Originally Posted By: Avyy

There is not much we have in common huh?

Originally Posted By: dalehileman

Down Under (weak pun)

How about this... I notice you are good at making puns.

***Why thank you Avyy, it's positively inspirational to educe a crumb of approbation in this turmoil of reciprocal castigation

I am not, but i want to learn. I am reading a book that is a study between puns in the English language and puns in Sanskrit.

***I am impressed by your apparent scholarship

...... It is absolutely fascinating! It has got me interested in puns for the first time ever. So maybe we could talk about puns?

**By all means! and I'd encourage you in this connection to start a new thread. Note to admin: Or even a new Forum. Failing all that I'd be most happy at any time to chat, being dalehileman@me.com and apparently not caring who else knows it

Originally Posted By: dalehileman
When I access your profile Av, I note you haven't filled it out so I presume you're Down Under (weak pun)

Wrong! Look at the globe; I just did to confirm that we are exactly half a world apart. (Actually the above paragraph gives away where I am from.)

***No it doesn't or at least not to me but that's perhaps because I'm such an old fart, on the verge of senility if not Alzheimer's and so I'd still like to learn where you live

dalehileman