Okay, the heat is on! Your seeds are for nasturtiums, yes? And the flowers are small? The "nanus" portion indicates dwarf or small, (in Spanish dwarf is "enano") which is probably (I didn't check) the same origin of "nanites" (from "nanomachines"), a word familiar to all those scifi buffs out there as tiny "robots", if you will, that perform functions alone or in concert with other nanites. A SciFi show called "Jake" was based on the premise of a man who was accidentally "infected" by some nanites through blood exposure. Anyhoo... the "majus" portion comes out of the translator as "magic", interestingly enough, probably where we get "mage" and "magus", and you did mention magic in your post! Not sure where this somes in with the flowers, though! The only thing I could find is that many of the "nanus majus" are snapdragons, and dragons are magical creatures. It's a stretch, but it could be. I doubt it's related to being big, as that would make an oxymoron with "nanus". That's the best I can come up with. If you hold on a bit, zmjezhd may show up and clear it all up for us! :0)