Originally Posted By: raulmuniz79@gmai
I register here today. I come here for learn more about English words and find many good knowledge. I read also of some other websites with helping for learn about English. One website I read of here is called Where Can I Look It Up? When I make click on link, I see lots of pages about English, but I also see word I do not know. The page says proud pieriansipist and my dictionary do not have this word. I try email person who makes page but I get long error message from gmail that says adress is wrong. So I ask here, what is pieriansipist? Thank you.

making [only] the necessary changes:

I register here today. I come here to learn more about English words and I find much good information. I read also of some other websites which can help me to learn about English. One such website is called "Where Can I Look It Up?". When I click on the link, I see lots of pages about English, but I also see a word I do not know. The page says "proud pieriansipist" but my dictionary does not have this word. I try to email the person who made this page but I get a long error message from gmail that says the address is wrong. So I ask here, what is pieriansipist? Thank you. [personally, I would recast everything in past tense.]

raul, this site isn't the best place to learn English syntax and grammar. when we discuss that sort of thing here, the discussions tend to concern the finer points, or even esoterica (hi jim!). but there are always folks about who will help out with a particular bit of writing.